Dream in Color, Everlasting Sock - Posy
With its distinctive multi-ply construction and smooth twist, this base provides the ideal canvas for Dream in Color's vibrant, subtly-layered colours. The fiber content, combined with the unique dyeing proces gives Everlasting Sock its deep and lushly-shaded tones. Knitted at a firmer gauge, this yarn forms a dense and hard-wearing fabric that's perfect for socks and cold weather accessories, while knitting at a looser gauge yields a fabric with sensational softness and drape.
- Fibre: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: 4ply / sock
- Construction: 8 plies, tight twist
- Tension: 7.5 - 9 sts per inch using 2.0 - 2.75mm needles
- Length: 420 yards / 384m
- Skein weight: 100g
- Washing instructions: machine wash, lay flat to dry or tumble dry and remove while still slightly damp
- spun and hand dyed in the USA
Please be aware - This yarn is flash dyed. Every skein is completely unique. The colour plays randomly throughout the yarn. There is no telling how the colours variation will knit up. Please be sure to alternate skeins if you are using more than one skein in your project. If you are looking for adventure just start knitting and have fun!