Mrs. Crosby, Train Case; Spangled Cotinga
A beautiful blend of Merino, Nylon and Outlast viscose, outlast is a fibre originally developed for NASA which absorbs, stores and releases heat for optimal thermal comfort. This yarn is strong, soft and smooth which makes it ideal for socks, lace and cables.
- Fibre: 55% Superwash Merino Wool, 15% Nylon, 30% Outlast
- Weight: 4ply / sock
- Construction: plied, tight twist
- Tension: 28 sts to 10cm using 2.25 needles
- Length: approx. 425 yards / 389 m
- Skein Weight: 100g
- Washing Instructions: machine wash cold, machine dry to just damp, lay flat to finish.
- hand-dyed in the USA